Friday, December 17, 2010

visiting cousin


Last night was a big night with the opening of Christmas @ the Playhouse, the big community Christmas extravaganza here in Fredericton.  My mom and dad came to visit with my grandparents and my cousin Heilynn.    She's the first kid to spend a night in the new guest room and I had fun putting in a little Christmas tree to surprise her.

The decorations are all from my childhood including lots of pipecleaner candy canes, crocheted lace and Disney characters.

A quick shot of us outside the green room after the show.  She met me with a beautiful bouquet of roses.  We're a little blurry here which is how I think we were both feeling after a long but very fun day!

2 comments:

Darlene Boynton said...

I am so glad you two had fun. She looked forward to her visit with you for a long time. Many people down here often say that she is a lot like you when you were young. She is a very special little girl. Thanks for being such a great cousin and role model for her! Merry Christmas!

miss allaby: the glad girl said...

Thanks Darlene! She's welcome to come visit any time! xo