Monday, November 22, 2010

warm hands with hot cheese


image: hotcheese

So last night I clued in that Sarah, one of our Sunday evening knitting stalwarts, also designs really, really cute knits which are available at her blog hot cheese or on ravelry

Just picked up her pattern for these envy-checked mitts. Checks, stripes and a pretty braided cuff make for a stylish and warm mitt that makes me want to throw snowballs. They look sharp in black and white - our knitting pal Ann just finished a pair. I like the high contrast but you could also go with more muted, less contrasting combinations.  I could picture them in a cool pale blue and white too...

Also loving these classic red and white houndstooth mitts:

image: hotcheese

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice compliments, Heather! I really appreciate it.
Cheers,
Sarah
p.s. just got back from the annual Briggs and Little Sale - the stash has been enhanced!