Friday, October 8, 2010

dear diaries

I love, love, love when someone shares a pretty new find they know I'll love too.  My friend Jillanna tipped me off about these sweet mini-diaries over at the mini mart .  As much as I aspire to do better, I'm terrible at keeping detailed journals but the prompts in these diaries help you capture the little sensory details I like to remember about a day.  Plus they're really, really cute!



There are also cozy postcard sets.  Let's see... mason jar, apple and apron?  These are a few of my favourite things!  (bonus points for including the pencil! )

 Photo: the mini mart

Not only are they pretty, they're part of a really cool project. According to the write-up: "The Penpal Project is a new creative collaboration featuring photos from two friends living 1000 miles apart, who share an interest in baking, simple living & photography."

Sweet!

No comments: