Friday, May 28, 2010

i adore anyone who adores anyone who adores emerson.

I'm watching my mailbox for my first gold box from emersonmade.

Ever since I saw her New Hampshire home profiled on design*sponge, I have just been bananas for Emerson & her delightful blog.   Like some sort of storybook heroine for grown-up girls, Emerson, her handsome Prince Charming, assorted friends and a menagerie of chickens, ducks and one stuffed mouse get up to all sorts of adventures (tea-party in the snow, anyone?).  All the while they show off a flawless sense of style, a wacky sense of humour and highlight her gorgeous handmade goods (aren't those flower necklaces a dream?)

Behold the world of emersonmade:
(more pretty after the jump)

all photos: emersonmade




all photos: emersonmade

don't you want to go visit them and buy yourself a pretty flower?

No comments: