Thursday, December 8, 2011

stick to your knitting


If you've been following this blog for long you know from posts like this and this that I love knitting.  And while my schedule this fall hasn't allowed for a lot of time to pick up the needles, there is no way I could bring the love downtown without a stop at Yarns on York



From classic worsted to luxurious hand-dyed yarns,owner Trish Campbell has a treasure trove of inspiration in store for shoppers.  New shipments arrive regularly so there's always a reason to pop in.


No visit to Yarns on York is complete without saying "Hi!" to Aubrey.
So how did I end up spending my Downtown Fredericton dollars? As delicious as all the brightly coloured skeins were, I opted for this luxurious madelinetosh in french grey.   I've been knitting a lot of lace projects this year but I'm thinking something a little different for this one.  This will be a great New Year's project to pass the long January evenings....

No comments: