Wednesday, March 2, 2011

grand manan adventure for my grandparents


My parents and maternal grandparents are on their annual trip to Florida this week and decided to stop by the shipyard in Panama City to check on the progress of the new ferry for our home island, the Grand Manan Adventure.

Mam and Bap, as my grandparents are affectionately known by family and friends, have been married over 60 years .  Bap is 87 and Mam is "39 and holding".  They still accomplish more in the run of a day than I could ever dream!  My dad sent me this picture of them after the tour (hence the safety equipment).  Aren't they adorable?

2 comments:

Denis Caissie said...

Is this the boat we'll be using this summer??

miss allaby: the glad girl said...

It is indeed - if we time our travels correctly! My parents are looking forward to your visit. :)