Friday, July 10, 2009

The Random Adventure Crew

Let's face it, there's an economic downturn and this is not the year for safari in the Serengeti or scuba-diving in Costa Rica. So there's never been a better time to discover plenty of fun, random adventures here in our own backyard. Last night Marie and I made a last-minute trip to the horse-races: good friends, $3 beer and the hope that your toonie bet will pay big?
I ask you, what could be more fun?
(Speaking of bets, I would wager that last night marked the first time anyone had decided to take cello lessons while playing the ponies. M & M, you guys are awesome!)

(pictures are blurry but fun)


Can't wait to see where we end up next! We take suggestions - I'd love to hear about some of your favourite Fredericton / New Brunswick adventures.

In the meantime, I'm off to Digby for a lovely Maritime wedding. I get to spend this sunny summer day sailing across the only Canadian "wonder" in the running for the New Seven Wonders of Nature : the Bay of Fundy. Can't wait!
xo

No comments: